As a Senior Network Engineer you will provide technical engineering support to include Network/Systems Administration, Systems Engineering, Best Practice Operations and Maintenance, Configuration Management, Requirements Analysis, and Pre-Sales Support in a fast paced managed services environment.
Daily duties will include:
- Provide support to clients as needed.
- Provide mentoring to technical teams.
- Work with clients to identify and develop standard best practice methods and standards.
- Work in a consultancy role with client to develop and execute IT strategies for growth and performance.
- Design and implement network based solutions for client environments.
- Provide engineering assistance and pre-sales evaluation of potential and existing clients.
- Proven success in consulting and internal/external customer service
- Strong knowledge of network infrastructure in a complex LAN/WAN environment
- Experienced in deploying and managing Hypervisors (VMWare/Hyper V) in a single and multi-tenant MS Windows environment
- Proven ability to design and implement, deploy and support Storage Area Network (SAN) solutions
- Detailed understanding of network routing, switches and firewalls
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be customer service oriented
- Approximately 20% on-site service delivery
- VMWare VCP