Vantage Point Solutions Group is a leading regional provider of technology solutions for small and mid-sized businesses. For more than a decade, the team at Vantage Point has been delivering solutions that leverage the power of technology to add value to the client’s organization. From initial consulting and evaluation, to solution implementation, to day-to-day support, Vantage Point is a reliable and trusted resource for business solutions. From our offices in Salisbury and Rockville we cover the Mid Atlantic region including Delaware and the Eastern Shore of Maryland, Baltimore to Washington DC to Northern Virginia, and areas in between.
The Director of Finance and Administration is responsible for managing the activities and responsibilities of the financial and human resources aspects of the business. This person will handle billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and HR functions.
Daily duties will include:
- Perform bi-monthly invoicing of clients using our industry specific software (Connectwise)
- Answer client billing questions
- Perform accounts payable and accounts receivable processes, including; follow-up, collection, and allocation of payments
- Perform A/P functions
- Reconciliation of credit card, bank and vendor accounts
- Input and manage customer agreement terms in our industry specific software (Connectwise)
- Audit and report sales commission reports
- Audit and report employee expense reports
- Prepare various financial reports as requested
- Process biweekly payroll and pay applicable payroll liabilities
- Recruitment: manage job postings, filter resumes, schedule interviews, prepare offers
- Retention: oversee the annual review process, manage employee benefits
- Manage on-boarding and off-boarding of staff
- Manage insurance broker for all coverage including benefits, workers compensation, D&O, liability, travel, etc.
- Handle procurement of office supplies, equipment, furniture, etc. as needed
To be considered for this position you must have:
- At least 7-10 years of overall professional experience; ideally 6+ years of broad financial and operations management experience
- Minimum BA/BS in Accounting, Commerce, Finance or related field; Experience in a service delivery organization is beneficial
- Experience with Connectwise PSA is beneficial
- Prior experience in human resources/benefits administration with knowledge of legislation on Employment Standards and Occupational Health and Safety strongly desired
Why you will love working at Vantage Point:
Across both offices, we have a great team of people, a culture that fosters and encourages collaboration and communication, and a demonstrated history of providing stellar customer service.
We have great benefits including one of the best comp plans in the IT business, holidays, vacation and sick days, vision, dental, disability, retirement plan with matching, and more.
We are also committed to helping our team members grow through training and ongoing advancement.
Base Salary will depend on your experience.