Custom Application Solutions
Software as a Service, also known as SaaS, is a software delivery method whereby users can access their custom-built software and its functions remotely over the Internet as a web-based service. It allows the developers to support many customers with a single version and it simpler to deployment and reduces customer acquisition costs.
The concept is simple and attractive – rather than committing to a daunting capital outlay for a custom software application, such as an accounting software or Customer Resource Management (CRM) system, to be installed on a local network environment, on every machine, you pay a small licensing fee for a fully web-based, secure solution hosted on a managed service.
Why Consider SaaS?
There are numerous positive aspects to considering a SaaS solution:
- Available anywhere there is Internet
- Lower up-front development costs
- No physical servers that you have to maintain, patch and secure
- No in-house networking to protect and maintain
- All ongoing maintenance is provided by the developer
- Fast implementation – Your solution can be ready in weeks versus months or years
- Flexible application that can change and grow along with your company
How Can I Use SaaS?
There are many ways that a software as a service solution can work for your business:
- Email management
- Registration management
- Human Resource management
- Service Desk management
- Customer Resource management