As always, Terry completed this job with professionalism and technical savvy. He is an outstanding engineer and an excellent representative of VPSG!
- Dawn Fowler, Peduzzi Associates
We’ve been flooding your inbox this week with a number of requests concerning all different types of issues. Your staff has been making a concerted effort to ensure that those issues have been resolved. Their time and attention has been much needed and much appreciated. Thank you!
- Matt Klein, National Grocers Association
Warren is very responsive. He worked around my work needs and can explain things so that I have a clue about what he’s doing. It doesn’t take him forever to fix something. We very much appreciate the work he’s done at FPD.
- Cindy Noble, City of Fruitland
John “answered the call” and responded immediately! Problem swiftly and successfully fixed!
- Shelly Gordon, Temple Beth Ami
Appreciated the quick response and fix to our problem. Terry was very helpful and professional.
- Ron Putnam, Peduzzi Associates Ltd.
As always Sean rocked it, thanks for the quick response and quick fix.
- Janann Tallent, Marshall Hotels & Resorts
As always, the experience with Vantage was great from beginning to end. I am very satisfied with your work. Kathy Seifert
- Kathy Seifert, Care2 LLC
My issue was handled quickly and correctly- can’t beat that!
- Stacy Kraft, Borger Management
John is awesome…..he was very responsive and took care of my issue with very little PC downtime. Thank you!!
- Pat Walls, Marshall Hotels & Resorts
Sean has been very helpful to me and worked through my computer problems.
- Linda Wooten, Peninsula Roofing Company
Terry is excellent to work with and always does everything with a great attitude and tries to resolve things as quickly as possible!
- Matt Foley, National Grocers Association
Very helpful and quick response
- Becca Sandler, Crankfrog LLC
VPSG always does a great job in responding to our technology requests. They are very quick to assess the problem and fix promptly.
- Carol Ippolito, Leadership Montgomery
Jessica was amazing in her work, very timely and super responsive!
- Angela Lookabill, Rinnier Family of Companies
Service was impeccable and fixed the problem promptly. Continue to be very impressed with the over the top customer service of Vantage Point Solutions.
- Kathleen Momme, United Way of the Lower Eastern Shore
Lawrence was eager to help and accommodate my busy schedule; he did a great job of getting me back up and running
- Mike Hancock, Menkiti Group
Terry was extremely efficient and helpful and solved my issue!
- Jennifer Rush, Borger Management
John is terrific! He’s quick, persistent and thorough.
- Rhonda Metheny, Majerle Management
Very prompt, as usual!
- Leslie, The Country House, Inc.
The service I received was excellent. Sean followed up with me at the agreed upon date/time, since I was not available initially, and successfully completed my request for assistance without any difficulties.
- Allan Armstrong, Ideal Electric Supply
John tried every solution until the right one was found! Appreciative!
- Christina Aumand, Menkiti Group
Jessica is fabulous and a pleasure to work with. Changes are made quickly and accurately.
- Susan Luby, Character Counts Mid-Shore, Inc.,
John did a great job and acted quickly. Thanks.
- Scott McMahon, Marshall Hotels & Resorts
Response time was great. Completion of task was quick and efficient.
- Cora Williams, Ideal Electric Supply
Responded quickly to my problem, and when I could not re-set the monitor, the technician came out and fixed it quickly. All representatives of the company are very friendly and patient.
- Sandy Derickson, Marshall Hotels & Resorts
Great response time and took the time to close out a pending ticket for the user that was not requested in the initial request!
- Andrea Shaw, Rinnier Family of Companies
John Rhodes was very kind as he installed the upgrades needed for my laptop.
- Frank Desiano, Paulist Evangelization Ministries
It was completed and resolved without having to ship laptop out for repair.
- Meredith Moyer, The McConnell Group Inc.
VPSG was able to have Amicus software up and running during the snow storm.
- Michele Conward, Altman & Associates
Sean was very professional and took the time to find out the problem and solve it for me.
- Debbie Etter, National Grocers Association
This was not an easy fix because Sean had to coordinate with Intuit to fix my problem. He followed up daily and kept me abreast of the status all along the way. He was great!
- Cary Sove, Allen Memorial Baptist Church
My issue was handled immediately and professionally. They also showed me how to handle resolving the issue in the event I see a bundled PDF in the future.
- Meredith Moyer, The McConnell Group, Inc.
Quick responses to concerns. Additional research for problem with great feedback. Thanks
- Melissa Hampton, ASAPR, Inc.
Someone came onsite quickly to fix the computer – it was an issue that we definitely couldn’t have handled on our own and VPSG was very helpful.
- Nicole Abresch, Sperry Van Ness – MCRE
This was handled perfectly. Made the call at exactly the time scheduled and handled all matters professionally.
- Dalbert Ginsberg, Ginsberg Helfer & Boyd
I feel great because the excellent customer service skill, smoothly communication channels, and professional work skill that you provided. 100% core with the satisfaction of your service.
- Interfaith Works
You all are a top-notch, professional, extremely responsive-to-our-needs kinda company. It doesn’t get any better than VPSG!
- Julie Lowe, Talbot Interfaith Shelter
I can’t say enough good things about the prompt, courteous, pleasant manner that Jessica had in working with us on what must have seemed to her to be an endless barrage of requests and “please help us” emails. We also had the opportunity to work with Anna some this year and found her to be equally helpful. I know you can appreciate that as a mostly all-volunteer organization (one paid, part-time staff person) the Talbot Interfaith Shelter can only survive an event like this because of the spectacular work of folks like you. You have every right to be very proud of your company and fine staff.
- Mark Williams, Talbot Interfaith Shelter
Just a quick note to thank you both for all the work you do for us. As a micro business owner, IT is one of the most overwhelming items on my to-do list (second only to finance) and knowing you guys are there to help really makes it a much more comfortable aspect of my job. Simply said, you guys rock.
- ASAPR, Inc.