The latest rave is something called quick response (or QR) codes. They are like the UPC barcodes used on products except they are a little more complex. The UPC barcodes are one-dimensional (meaning they can only hold up to 20 numerical digits). A QR code is a two-dimensional matrix barcode that can hold thousands of alphanumeric characters of information.
Click the learn more link below to learn more about QR codes and their uses.
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Vantage Point Launches New Website for Inside Out Car Care
- Nine Lives Media Names Vantage Point Solutions Group, LLC to the MSPmentor® 501 Global Edition
- February 2013 Newsletter – VPSG Named to MSPmentor® Top 501 Report
- January 2013 Newsletter – Business Grade vs. Consumer Grade Computers
- December 2012 Newsletter – Fixed Fee IT Services: Better Value, Better Service, Better for Your Business