On behalf of Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Greater Chesapeake, thank you for sharing our vision of creating brighter futures, better schools, and stronger communities in Maryland. Our organization provides positive adult role models and the friendship of caring adult mentors to children whose education, health and safety are threatened.
Through generous donations such as yours, we are able to carry out the promise to bring a positive adult influence to the lives of at-risk youth. Your in-kind donation of $1,802.50 in technical support and supplies at the Eastern Shore Office is greatly appreciated and comes with the assurance that you have made a significant impact on the lives of the children we serve.
On behalf of the mentors and mentees in our programs, I would like to thank you for supporting the opportunity to create Little Moments. Big Magic. We are very privileged to be the recipient of your generosity and again thank you for your support.
There are currently hundreds of children waiting to be matched in Maryland. We recognize that it is with your support that we have the opportunity to reduce this staggering number. For more information about our programs and events, please visit our website at www.biglittle.org or call 410-243-4000.
Again, thank you for Starting Something great!
Selwyn I. Ray, J.D.
Interim President & CEO
Leave a Reply Click here to cancel reply.
- Vantage Point Launches New Website for Inside Out Car Care
- Nine Lives Media Names Vantage Point Solutions Group, LLC to the MSPmentor® 501 Global Edition
- February 2013 Newsletter – VPSG Named to MSPmentor® Top 501 Report
- January 2013 Newsletter – Business Grade vs. Consumer Grade Computers
- December 2012 Newsletter – Fixed Fee IT Services: Better Value, Better Service, Better for Your Business